Saturday 10 February 2018

Sweet Stampin' - girly

Happy Saturday :o)

Our new challenge theme at Sweet Stampin' this week is 'girly'...



I've been working on my first Prisma pencil colouring class with Kit & Clowder, so I thought I'd make my first 'proper' pencil coloured image into a card for my mum.  Mostly because I couldn't face parting with an image that I spent over a week colouring, unless it was for a 'special' card!  Really enjoying pencils, but it takes me ages to colour with them.

The adorable image is from Di's Digi's HERE, the papers are old LOTV ones (now retired), I think the flower and leafy die are both Memory Box, 'mum' is possibly Clearly Besotted and the Happy Birthday sentiment is a clear stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique, but I can't actually find this one to link up at the moment... will hopefully add that later.  Sparkly gems and pearl from my stash.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Dream Valley - use 3 patterned papers
Dragonfly Dreams - flowers
Pile It On - 3D embellishments

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

15 comments:

Tracey T said...

Wow! Your pencil colouring is gorgeous. I signed up to the K&C Copics classes but haven't had time to do the last two month's classes yet, unfortunately. Might have to do some of the pencil classes in the summer hols as you've got me wanting to haul out my Prismas now! x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab colouring, never fancied pencils myself. Gorgeous cute image and lovely card

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, love the sweet image and your colouring looks amazing.
Lorraine x

BrossArtAddiction said...

Super adorable!

Hugs,
xxTraceyxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness LISA! You are channeling brilliance hun, that colouring is masterful!! Those poppies are so so beautiful. But that wee bear is beyond fabulous! LOVE your gorgeous card hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo (The black accents are perfect!)

Debra K. said...

Wow, A Maz Ing colouring Lisa! The bear is so furry and the poppies are such a beautiful colour, you've really mastered the pencil colouring. I've yet to start my class yet. Your mum will treasure your card as she'll know how much work has gone into it. Debra x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful, stunning.....AMAZING! Wow Lisa....xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great colouring and a very lovely card Your Mum will just love it Love and hugs Carole x

Janette said...

Love your pencil colouring Lisa, do dabble a little but more with shading. Gorgeous card, so cute...xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning card Lisa.
Sue x

Sarah said...

Wow,amazing and stunning...with a great big S!! Your pencil work is exceptional Lisa, you must be really pleased and I am sure your Mum will be too. I hope she is recovering well xx

pinky said...

Wow your colouring is superb! This is just gorgeous Lisa.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your colouring is AMAZING, no wonder you don't want to part with it. Wish I had the patience to colour as you do. A FABULOUS card, which should be put into a frame.
Faith
x

Lin said...

NOW that is what you call COLOURING! Fan dabby tastic! Love the image, and the fabulous bright colour palette.

Thanks for sharing in our '3 Patterned Paper' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Warrell Creations said...

Gorgeous Card! Beautiful Colors! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Pile It On!
Marciava ~ Design Team Pile It On! Challenge Blog